Here at SCRUMPY we are looking for a new business development coordinator to join our team!
New-Business Development Coordinator
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to generate new sales leads.
- Approaching new prospects by phone or email to convert the enquiry into a sale.
- Negotiating deals or free trials with potential new clients.
- Follow up on clients once their trial period expires.
- Assist the on-boarding team in bringing new clients onto SCRUMPY.
- Help to develop new sales strategies - email, direct or other campaigns.
- Sometimes you may be required to meet potential prospects in person.
Our medium to long term goal will be to build and develop a full sales team. Depending on your success and ambition you will be instrumental in achieving this goal.
You Need To Be
A great communicator - most of your time will be spent on the phone but you will also be required to put together sales emails and other written marketing materials.
Confident with new technology - SCRUMPY is a completely online solution. In order to sell it you will need an in-depth working knowledge and be able to communicate this to others. Don’t worry we will provide full training.
Ability to think on your feet - You will be required to think dynamically in order to make deals with clients.
What We'd Like
History in Sales - a proven track record of sales successes, especially remote/tele sales would be a huge advantage.
Industry Knowledge - It would be great if you have previously worked in the travel and tourism industry, ideally in self-catering.
We are a young but successful company that has seen steady growth over the last two years. We have now reached a point where the future success of the company hinges on solid growth.
You will receive a basic salary plus generous uncapped performance-based bonuses. We would expect your OTE to be £30k-£50k.
Please email your full CV and covering letter to Tim Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org).